Sometimes, you run out of your balance in your mobile and you don’t even have enough money to recharge, at that time what do you do? If you are an Airtel customer then you can benefit with the procedure we explain here. However, this is not applicable to other subscribers. Remember, for this you should be on Airtel prepaid services. So, in order to recharge your airtel prepaid card for free, all you need to do is follow these simple steps described below.
Follow this procedure to recharge your Airtel prepaid card for free.
- Pick up your Airtel mobile and Type a message “LOAN” to Airtel.
- Now send it to 121.
- By doing this, you will receive a recharge amount of Rs. 10 for free.
- This is to make emergency calls if you struck somewhere.
- Remember, this amount will be deducted the next time you recharge your phone.
- Airtel will deduct Rs.11 from you , Rs. 10 is the emergency recharge amount and Rs. 1 is its service charge.
So, now that you know what to do when you run out of balance with Airtel prepaid card, don’t panic this time and use this procedure to get out of the crisis.
General Disclaimer: All this information is for your awareness only, all these information were already available over the internet, here we have gathered all those information and have written this article. Before trying this out please check all the licensing agreements and copyright policies as in case of any discrepancies we will not be held responsible.
This article was last updated on July 12th, 2012 in How to