In the olden days, recharging a mobile involved two main methods:
- Coupon method: One was the traditional method of prepaid recharge coupon, where you had to scratch a card with a code written beneath the scratchy area, and dial the code for getting the talk time.
- E top-up: The second mobile recharge method was the instant easy recharge, in which you had visit a recharge shop and they will request for a recharge from the various carrier companies, and you’ll get the balance within a few minutes.
Nowadays, newer methods are being invented for every process in every field, in order to reduce human labor. The newest method is the online mobile recharge, which will require the GPRS service activation in your handset before you proceed further. Itz mobile recharge also is a type of online mobile recharge. It is actually a sister concern of Itz Cash Card Ltd. Here you need to register in a site called itzcash.com and then, you can choose from a range of recharge cards, ranging from Rs.50 to Rs.1000. Itzcash has registered accounts for all service providers in your country, so you don’t have to worry if you have taken up a specific service provider which is new in your country.
Requirements for Itz Mobile Recharge
All that requires is a bank account number with a credit card connected to it. If you want to recharge with your credit card, you need to open your online bank account. In order to create it, you need to visit the itzcash website and provide info like your name, age, email id, profession, credit card and bank account number in your profile and link it to your bank account. You must be above 18 years in order to recharge with itzcash. The service is available from about 8.30am to 10pm.
Procedure for recharging through Itz Mobile Recharge
This itz mobile recharge is quite easy as, every time you wish to recharge your mobile, you need to open the account and type the amount you wish to send to your mobile via the bank account. Once you have created the profile and chosen the option of payment and followed the subsequent steps, you will be given a recharge code via SMS.
open this link for ItzCash Home delivery
Visit Itz Mobile Recharge website by following this link. If you need any further information you can dial in their customer care phone number – 022-61125757.
Drawbacks of Itz Mobile Recharge
- Now, this online mobile recharge will charge a certain transaction fee from your account, which is quite minimal.
- A certain pin is provided along with it. If the pin expires or is lost, refunds are not provided.
- If you, by mistake, enter the wrong mobile number, or the operator has made any changes during transaction, Itzcash will not be responsible.
This article was last updated on July 7th, 2012 in Mobile