Here in this article we are going to enlist brand new Windows 8 Wallpapers. Before enlisting we will discuss Windows 8 Wallpapers and its features with extensibility property. Moreover we will see how to set wallpaper on your desktop (the main screen that is visible to user immediately upon booting) through the following steps:
Right click on desktop screen (By Default it will have some wallpaper set appears immediately upon booting).
- Select the option “Properties”.
- Choose “Desktop” tab.
- Click on “Browse” Button to select the desired wallpaper, saved in directory.
- Click on “Apply” followed by “OK” to apply the changes.
- After setting the wallpaper, you will get new wallpaper chosen once you boot your system.
About Windows 8 Wallpapers
Dual Monitor support was there in all the previous versions of Windows but wallpaper can be set for the primary monitor not for the secondary but here in Windows 8 wallpaper and taskbar can be extended to Secondary Monitor as well.
To extend the wallpaper, you need to have wallpaper of right dimension with proper resolution so that it can be extended in both the monitors. All the Windows 8 wallpapers have high pixel density with High Resolution and Retina Display feature which can be minimized to lower Resolution as well.
How to Change Windows 8 Wallpaper
Wallpaper can be extended through the following steps:
- Right Click on the Desktop
- Click “Customize”
- Select “Windows Extended” under Aero Themes.
- Having selected, choose your extended wallpaper.
- Click on “Desktop Background” followed by browsing to the location where Extended Wallpaper is saved to set the wallpaper for the multiple monitors
- If it is not set through the above steps, navigate to the wallpaper, right click on it and select “Set for all monitors”.
High Resolution Windows 8 Wallpapers
So here is the list of high resolution Windows 8 wallpapers:
So, in this article we have given a long list of Windows 8 wallpapers. You can choose any of them and set it as wallpaper in your desktop and enjoy the Windows 8 flavor.
This article was last updated on February 19th, 2013 in Windows 8